Charlene Bryant is a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing. Most recently she returned from a five day singing seminar in California. Her performance experiences include choral performances with professional singing groups at Lincoln Center along with Off-Broadway musical theatre and opera recitals. She teaches singing lessons in her studio in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania.Voice lessons will:
- Teach you the healthy strategies for singing Broadway belt to Opera and Pop. If you are speaking a lot, these same hints will help you too.
- In this course you will learn:
• The anatomy of your voice
• How to isolate and control 13 vocal structures that influence your sound
• How to position and combine these structures to create different voice qualities
• Four ways to make your voice more powerful
• How to sing higher more easily
• How the cricoid cartilage helps you belt with no strain and greater range
• Three ways to start your sound and how they influence your tone
• How the false folds help protect your voice from hoarseness
• How the adam's apple (thyroid cartilage) can help you make a clearer tone
• Three things that will make your voice sound deeper and richer
• How to smooth out your break or "passagio".
All of the above is important but the goal is always to make you express yourself in a highly artistic style.
Charlene has a Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology and certification in Music K-12. She loves the Chester Springs area and frequently drives to New York for her cultural fix. by phone for an appointment.
Please call to discuss your particular need for voice lessons. My phone is (610)363 2899. Voice lessons are broken down into sight singing, theory workbook, warm-ups and singing magic. Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Certificates are available